Sunday, January 5, 2014

Scott Salisbury


Hello from Scott Salisbury 
Scott.Salisbury@SocialBusinessPresence.com

Cell phone 
253 221 9051


Working remote from my home Office in Federal Way Washington has allowed me to make my sales numbers for The Ray Morgan Company selling into Northern California these past 3 years. 
Software Sales 
  • Presidents Club 100% of Revenue Target 2013
  • Presidents Club 100% of Revenue Target 2012
  • Presidents Club 100% of Revenue Target 2011



Linkedin Profile 
  • 1,000 + Connections 
  • 300 + Endorsements
  • 41 Plus Recommendations 
I cherish this Endorsement the most. 
Why? using twitter and google apps I did what sales reps must do to sell, I found a prospect. 
Angelia Bingham-Love
Corporate Communications at Dell
Scott Salisbury's sales methods and social media marketing tools allowed our two teams to connect to accomplish some objectives we needed done same day. Scott's organization did not find us through traditional e-mail campaign methods, rather it was 100% through Dell and SeoSalesLeads using twitter. "To be found" today is far more than phone calls, and e-mail exchange
March 22, 2010, Angelia was Scott's client